Makes 4-6 side dish portions.
About 2 lb. red potatoes, quartered
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 rosemary sprigs
Salt and pepper
Mix-In Ideas: Other Garden Herbs, Chives or Green Onions, Bacon Crumbles, What else?!?
1. Wash the potatoes and rosemary and pat dry.
2. Add the olive oil and crush garlic to a mixing bowl.
3. Add chopped rosemary and some salt and pepper.
4. Add in the quartered red potatoes and toss the potatoes with the oil and rosemary.
5. Place a few spoonfuls on a piece of foil.
6. Wrap the potatoes into packets.
7. Grill the potato packets for about 10-15 minutes, mine took closer to 30-40 minutes