Monday, July 30, 2012

Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Programming

Sorry for the absence folks! We've had a busy few months in our household. We moved and got settled into our new house. Then I got into a bit of a lazy period. Just bein' honest, don't judge me ;-) After being so busy for so many days and weeks, I just needed a bit of down time, and I didn't want to have to do anything for awhile. Then we found out that we're expecting our second child, and I've been working on not being exhausted and sick all day. I'm doing great now, and I'm almost in my second trimester. So I'm back now, and I'm really excited to get back into a regular schedule here on the blog. I really did miss sharing things here!

Moving forward, I still plan on continuing Meatless Monday because I wholeheartedly believe that it's a good thing. I'm not sure if I'll continue doing the weekly deals, and I have new ideas for the weekly meal plan. We shall see! In the meantime, I've got lots of great recipes and ideas coming!

Thanks for sticking with me, and thanks for being patient in my absence. That is, if you noticed :) I'll be back tomorrow with a recipe for the most amazing chicken you've ever had!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Haley! I missed you!
    T.

    ReplyDelete