Monday, October 17, 2011

The Week of Pumpkin & Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer

Good morning friends, welcome to The Week of Pumpkin! Every day this week I'll be sharing my very favorite pumpkin recipes with you, and I've got everything from savory to sweet covered. Since I'm writing this to you while sipping my morning cup of coffee, flavored with my very own homemade Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer... I thought the creamer might be a great place to start.
I founds this recipe a few months ago after coming across the Deliciously Organic website. The recipe for homemade coffee creamer had me intrigued. I've been working on switching our family over to more whole/real foods and less processed foods over the last few months, and coffee creamer has been one of the hardest things to give up. I mean, you have a million different delicious flavors to try (um Cinnabon flavored coffee anyone?), and it makes my morning cup of coffee pure bliss. Half and half with my homemade syrup doesn't even come close, unfortunately. But this recipe was different, and the reviews for the recipe were nothing but fantastic. So I made the pumpkin spice creamer (she has MANY different flavor options, I've only tried the pumpkin so far), and not only is it DELISH, but it's super quick, easy, and contains zero chemicals!

 You'll definitely want to head over to Deliciously Organic and make this Pumpkin Creamer ASAP. Have a great (pumpkin-filled) week!

No comments:

Post a Comment